Personal Savings Account and MMDAs
At Greenville Savings Bank, we offer a personal statement savings account with a low minimum balance to make saving your money easy and convenient.
Statement Savings Account
Our personal savings account can be used for vacation planning, holiday gift planning, and your child’s future. A savings account can also be utilized for an emergency fund. Statements are provided for ease of tracking your personal savings accomplishments, transaction limitations apply.
- $10.00 opening deposit
- $50.00 to earn interest
- Monthly statement with activity
- Quarterly with no activity
- ATM Card available – $1 monthly fee
Money Market Deposit Account
Our money market deposit account is a tiered interest rate product with the flexibility of a checking account. The higher the balance, the higher the interest rate. This is perfect for consumers who want to earn higher interest rates based on their account balance. Transaction limitations apply.
- $2,500.00 opening deposit
- Tier 1 = $0.00 – $2499.99
- Tier 2 = $2500.00 – $24,999.99
- Tier 3 = $25,000.00 – $49,999.99
- Tier 4 = $50,000.00 – $99,999.99
- Tier 5 = $100,000.00 – $199,999.99
- Tier 6 = $200,000.00 – $749,999.99
- Tier 7 = $750,000.00 & Over
We welcome you to stop in any of our three branches in Greenville, Hermitage, or Neshannock to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives about opening a personal savings account today. We’ll get you on the road to saving towards your financial goals!