Download the App
Features of Mobile Banking
Mobile banking gives you a multitude of features to access remotely that you would also have access to if you’re visiting our local banks in Greenville, Hermitage, or Neshannock.
Benefits of Mobile Banking
- Check account balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills with online bill pay
- Mobile check deposit for Hermitage, Neshannock, or Greenville bank branches using the device’s camera (restrictions may apply)
- Checking account & savings account alerts
- Card Management
- E-statements for Hermitage, Greenville and Neshannock branches
The main benefit of Greenville Savings Bank mobile banking is the convenience of having our services at an arm’s reach with online personal banking. 24/7 banking, online bill pay, and online check deposit eliminates the need to visit our bank or ATM unless you need cash deposits or withdrawals.
If you experience any issues or have any questions about our mobile banking services, such as online check deposit, please call us at 724-588-5420 during normal business hours to have our experienced customer service representatives assist you.
Advantages of E-Statements
E-statements provide you with seamless, secure access to your financial documents, just as if you were retrieving them at our local branches in Greenville, Hermitage, or Neshannock.
Benefits of E-Statements
- Enhanced Security: Offers greater security than paper statements, reducing the risk of loss or theft.
- Full Personal Access: Empowers you to view, print, or save your e-statement directly to your device.
- Protection Against Identity Theft: Modern security measures guard your e-statements.
Zelle is a fast, safe, and easy way to send and request money using your Greenville Savings Bank mobile app or online banking account.
Zelle is a great way to save yourself a trip to the ATM or taking out the guesswork of dividing up the lunch tab with friends. Funds are sent directly to the recipient’s account in a matter of minutes, and all you need is the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile phone number.